For this lesson, students chose a flower photograph or a silk flower to study and then made a simple close-up drawing of it in their sketchbook. Using Elmer's Gel Glue (my new favourite glue!) they drew their flower on a large piece of watercolour paper. (I demonstrated how to draw a smooth glue line, with the tip of the bottle just slightly brushing the paper.) After the glue was dry (next week's class), students took a Sharpie fineliner and traced around both sides of their glue lines. Then they added colour using semi-moist watercolour paints.
There was way more success with this project than when I did the close-up flowers with acrylic on canvas last year. Both the boys and the girls in my class were happy with their results.







O'Keefe flowers never fail to be effective, but outlining the glue certainly adds another dimension :)Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteNorton antivirus system is one such program that has numerous all-round protection antivirus. norton.com/setup This antivirus works on every device including PCs, Macs, tablets, and smart phones and every operating system such as android and IOS. norton.com/setup
ReplyDeleteThe very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I genuinely believed you would write me an assignment have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you could fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.
ReplyDeleteStunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or assignment writing help go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!
ReplyDeleteVery informative article. I would like to share with you a new article which is about the cps test allows you to test your finger speed on the mouse to check how speedily you can click on the mouse button. The faster you click the faster you can break the records. Thus, I recommend you try. Visit here and learn more.
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! I am just loving thin glue lined flowers idea for my sister's craft project. I am a freelancer working with an online platform from where students hire professional online class takers so, I never have enough time for such things but this time she insisted me to help her in this art competition. I was researching ideas and found this one which is quite unique and easy. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the clear and concise explanation provided here. I've been playing Coreball Game, and it's quickly become my go-to game for a quick challenge.
ReplyDeleteThank you for creating content Recurbate that keeps me focused on my personal development and continuous growth.
ReplyDeleteA blog like yours should be earning much money from adsense..-.,” pabipemkotbatam.org
ReplyDeleteHmm… Once i comprehend websites employing a connected problems, however once i don't ever ceased your web site. Once i extra inside the merchandise to aid populars also i’ll probably become kinds committed primer. Watch now
ReplyDeleteIt’s interesting to see how crypto is expanding into luxury purchases. Options like Buy Watches With Crypto make it much easier to access premium timepieces with fast and secure transactions.
ReplyDeletePANEN99 menyediakan berbagai jenis permainan online yang dapat diakses melalui satu platform, lengkap dengan fasilitas deposit 10 ribu untuk kemudahan pengguna. panen99
ReplyDeleteInteresting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. جایزه پیش بینی جام جهانی ۲۰۲۶
ReplyDeleteOnly wanna state that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this. macau 4d
ReplyDeleteSLOT ONLINE continues to impress with its fast loading and dependable features. TOTO SLOT
ReplyDeleteAs a trusted name in London's construction industry, we deliver professional house renovation services with a focus on basement conversions, loft extensions, and kitchen upgrades. Extensions and Loft Conversions Limited
ReplyDeleteEssex and London Construction Basements, Extensions and Loft Conversions Limited are dedicated design and build professionals. ELC can manage projects from the initial concept to the finished result. If you are searching for experienced construction contractors who utilise local builders, we may be the perfect option. Trusted Builders Essex
ReplyDeleteYou produced some decent points there. I looked online for that problem and located most individuals should go as well as using your internet site. live draw hk
ReplyDeleteJonitogel menyediakan berbagai pilihan permainan populer dengan koleksi yang lengkap sehingga mampu menghadirkan pengalaman bermain yang beragam. Jonitogel
ReplyDeleteThis article is a treasure trove of useful information that is both interesting and well-written. I commend your dedication to this work and thank you for sharing it. I know it's a site worth revisiting. Gartenpool kaufen
ReplyDeleteI just lately came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. I do not know what to say except that I have liked reading. Good blog. I will keep viewing this blog really usually. togel online
ReplyDeleteSITUS TOTO offers convenience, speed, and reliable performance with a platform designed to provide an enjoyable and satisfying gaming experience always. TOTO TOGEL
ReplyDeleteSpot on with this write-up, I actually believe this site requirements additional consideration. I’ll more likely once more to study additional, many thanks for that information. 學校慶典表演
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing how Rusuntogel continues to attract new discussions online. The platform’s features and overall presentation make Rusuntogel a topic that many users want to explore further.Desihub.com
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing how Rusuntogel continues to attract new discussions online. The platform’s features and overall presentation make Rusuntogel a topic that many users want to explorDesihub.com
ReplyDeleteWhen I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and after this when a comment is added I am four emails sticking with the same comment. Could there be in any manner you may eliminate me from that service? Thanks! Poker Online
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the attention to detail shown throughout this post because it improves both clarity and credibility. link to latest youtube video
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the comprehensive approach because it explores important aspects of the topic without becoming overwhelming. redirect to latest youtube video
ReplyDeleteI frequently read your site and suggest it to anybody looking for a simple way to expand their knowledge. Both the writing style and the material are outstanding. I appreciate the insight you give your readers! Bolagila Alternatif Login
ReplyDeletehey you should get social media plugin. was looking for the ‘like’ button but couldn’t find it. koitoto
ReplyDeleteeva elfie nude: The Ultimate Guide to Tube History, Engineering Evolution, and Industrial Applications eva elfie nude
ReplyDeleteit was a brilliant opportunity to visit this sort of site and I am cheerful to know much obliged to you such a great amount for allowing us to have this open door Asialive88
ReplyDeleteI highly recommend Fokus777 to anyone looking for a platform with a professional appearance and dependable performance. Everything is designed to be simple, efficient, and enjoyable. Fokus777 continues to provide an excellent experience with every visit. Fokus777
ReplyDeleteThis is really interesting, You’re quite a competent article author. I have signed up with your feed and furthermore , count on reading all of your extraordinary write-ups. In addition, I’ve shared your webpage throughout our social networks. mahjong ways
ReplyDeleteThis post demonstrates excellent communication while delivering meaningful information that readers can apply effectively. situs slot online
ReplyDeleteI found nabung77 to be a well-maintained platform with an intuitive interface and consistent performance. The clean design allows users to locate important features easily while enjoying a professional and organized online environment. nabung77
ReplyDeleteGarasiqq represents a platform designed with users in mind. The attention to detail, simple layout, and engaging features make Garasiqq a name that continues to gain interest. garasi qq
ReplyDeleteI enjoy discovering more about TOTO5D. PENGELUARAN MACAU
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the quality offered by nabung77. nabung77 login
ReplyDeleteloket88 is always reliable whenever I need it. loket88 slot
ReplyDeleteLearn about Jon Eicholtz, his architectural engineering background, real estate career, charitable contributions and the private life he shares with Barbara Eden. Readers can discover verified details about his career, family connections and contr... Jon eicholtz
ReplyDeleteDEWAGG seems worth researching further. This article provides some helpful information to begin with. DewaGG
ReplyDeletePrior to you decide to create your own checklist to include an idea associated with what camping checklist ought to. Really … A listing can be greater than what you need. slot gacor
ReplyDeleteMuch obliged to you for some other educational web journal Where else would I be able to understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have a mission that I'm a little while ago chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data gold 365
ReplyDeleteWith over two decades of industry knowledge, Lovia manufactures affordable outdoor hot tubs, swim spas, and cold plunge tubs that offer customers convenient ways to relax, unwind, and enjoy quality leisure experiences. Hot Tub Cold Plunge Combo I02
ReplyDeleteDEWATOGEL’s leadership in climate adaptation strategies helps vulnerable communities build resilience against climate impacts. TOTO 4D
ReplyDeleteThe way you write, you are really a professional blogger.~’*.’ eva elfie nude
ReplyDeleteRAJATOGEL discussions are more valuable when they provide realistic information about RAJATOGEL and remind readers that gaming outcomes cannot be guaranteed. SITUS RAJATOGEL
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind proceed with this incredible work and I anticipate a greater amount of your amazing blog entries lotus 365
ReplyDeleteAfter study many of the web sites for your website now, we genuinely much like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and inform me what you think. apk slot
ReplyDeleteI have spent over five hours browsing the internet, and I have without a doubt not come across a more fascinating post than yours. For me, it's pretty much worth it. Regards... Discover More
ReplyDeleteBy studying the latest TOTO5D results, I’ve noticed certain digit combinations tend to appear more frequently, which helps me make better predictions for future draws. TOTO5D
ReplyDeleteWith experienced contractors serving both London and Essex, our construction company provides a reliable option for homeowners planning new building projects. If you are considering a kitchen extension, our East London kitchen extension builders are prepared to assist. Marc Porter receives 5* client feedback
ReplyDeleteJepangbet is a recognizable online term, and its continued appearance in search content demonstrates the importance of distinctive keywords in digital publishing. jepangbet
ReplyDeleteBirthday freebies are a fun way to make the most of your special day. see resource
ReplyDeleteI would compare the website's SEO structure, content quality, design, and monetization preparation before making any purchasing decision. best niche for google adsense
ReplyDeleteThis post provides valuable insights that help readers stay informed about developments and opportunities within the industry. toko123 daftar
ReplyDeleteI believe content mentioning rukantogel is more useful when it explains the subject in straightforward language and avoids unnecessary exaggeration. rukantogel
ReplyDeleteI’ve had great success with the bonuses and promotions offered by JEPANG88, which boost my bankroll. jepang88 slot
ReplyDeleteYou produced some decent points there. I looked on-line to the issue and discovered most individuals will go along with along with your internet site. koitoto
ReplyDeleteThe writing style is professional yet engaging, making it easy to absorb information while maintaining interest throughout the article. situs slot thailand
ReplyDeletePositive site, where did u concoct the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to figure out what extra posts you incorporate colorectal doctor
ReplyDeleteI like that Nabung77 has such a distinctive name because it makes the platform easier to recognize in online conversations. Clear branding can make discovering and discussing a service more convenient. Nabung77
ReplyDeleteI noticed Popotogel mentioned in an online conversation and decided to look into it. The name is certainly memorable, but I’m more interested in learning what the actual user experience is like. popotogel login
ReplyDeleteNabung77 offers an interesting experience that immediately grabbed my attention. I especially like how nabung77 keeps the overall concept easy to follow instead of making everything unnecessarily complicated or confusing. nabung77 login
ReplyDeleteHomiatoto has captured my attention because it feels like a platform with its own recognizable character. The unique name Homiatoto makes it easy to remember, and exploring the website can be an interesting way to discover what it has to offer. homiatoto
ReplyDeleteEasily this fabulous website may perhaps it goes without saying be well-known within many blog persons, with the aware articles or reviews or perhaps opinions. bandar togel terbaru situs alexistogel
ReplyDeleteThe when I read a blog, Hopefully which it doesnt disappoint me approximately that one. What i’m saying is, It was my choice to read, but I just thought youd have something intriguing to convey. All I hear is actually a few whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy looking for attention. bandar togel terbaru situs alexistogel
ReplyDeletePourquoi ne pas mentionner les significations apportées la semaine dernieres selon le gouvernement francais? pour le moins on aurait la possibilité de discuter sur les vrais chiffres. 야썸
ReplyDeleteI was suggested this blog via my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this post is written by way of him as no one else understand such exact about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you! การเกษตร
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly what I was looking for.. really simple to install, totally free just had to register to download, thanks การเกษตร
ReplyDeleteRusuntogel stands out with its reliable platform, fast performance, and wide selection of gaming options, making it a popular choice for players seeking quality online entertainment.https://rusunblue1.com/
ReplyDeleteGood website, where did you find the details for this post?After reading a couple of your posts, I'm pretty impressed with your writing style. Many thanks, and please continue your productive job. bandar toto macau
ReplyDeleteI’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely must i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail within the head. Your concept is outstanding; the pain is an element that too little consumers are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted that we found this within my search for some thing relating to this. เกษตร
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog. and i want to visit this every day of the week “ slot gacor
ReplyDeleteFor anyone researching different online entertainment platforms, Domino88 is a name that may come up and can be explored to understand what it offers. Domino88 Login
ReplyDeleteWe are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood will be thankful to you. Starzbet
ReplyDeleteYou should experience a tournament for one of the greatest blogs online. I most certainly will recommend this site! togel online
ReplyDeleteKEMUDITOTO is an example of a digital gaming keyword that can lead users to explore broader topics such as online security, mobile entertainment, privacy, and responsible participation. SLOT GACOR
ReplyDeleteThe overall presentation of Tara 777 is impressive and gives the name a professional appearance. Tara 777 feels carefully developed, with a distinctive atmosphere that makes it easy to remember. tara777.us
ReplyDeleteKEMUDITOTO has a memorable presence that makes it different from ordinary online brands. The distinctive name KEMUDITOTO is easy to identify, and its recognizable identity helps build familiarity among visitors. KEMUDI TOTO
ReplyDeleteSlot menawarkan pengalaman hiburan digital dengan visual yang menarik, struktur antarmuka yang praktis, serta akses fleksibel untuk mendukung kenyamanan pengguna di berbagai ukuran layar. slot demo pg
ReplyDeleteSlot menawarkan pengalaman hiburan digital dengan visual yang menarik, struktur antarmuka yang praktis, serta akses fleksibel untuk mendukung kenyamanan pengguna di berbagai ukuran layar. slot 1000
ReplyDeleteThe following is found 100 % most suitable. Every one of small-scale aspects are written and wide range of past recognizing. I want it plenty. alexistogel utama
ReplyDeletehello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.. alexisnyx.com
ReplyDeleteRajabandot menawarkan suasana digital yang modern dengan struktur halaman yang rapi, fitur yang mudah dijelajahi, serta pengalaman penggunaan yang konsisten di perangkat mobile maupun desktop. slot gacor
ReplyDeleteI wanted to express my gratitude for this fantastic read! I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it. I've saved your website so I can see what fresh content you provide. bandar togel
ReplyDeleteကျွန်တော်/ကျွန်မ ခင်ဗျားရဲ့ ဘလော့ဂ်ဆိုက်ကို Google မှာ တွေ့ခဲ့ပြီး ခင်ဗျားရဲ့ အစောပိုင်း ပို့စ်တွေထဲက အချို့ကို ကြည့်ရှုခဲ့ပါတယ်။ ကောင်းမွန်တဲ့ လုပ်ဆောင်ချက်တွေကို ဆက်လက်လုပ်ဆောင်ပါ။ ခင်ဗျားရဲ့ RSS feed ကို ကျွန်တော့်ရဲ့ MSN News Reader မှာ ထည့်သွင်းလိုက်ပါတယ်။ နောက်မှ ခင်ဗျားဆီက နောက်ထပ် ဖတ်ရှုရဖို့ မျှော်လင့်ပါတယ်!… ibet789 link
ReplyDeleteThe explanations are clear and informative, making this post a useful resource for readers seeking reliable information. editoto
ReplyDeleteUpon visiting this page, I found a wealth of wonderful information, so much so that I bookmarked it. alexistogel
ReplyDeletewonderful post; continue doing this fascinating stuff. Thank you for taking the time to talk about this; it's great to know that this website is also covering this subject! bandar slot
ReplyDeleteThank you for the good critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a book from our area library but I think I’ve learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there… kartupoker
ReplyDeleteSucceed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. related site
ReplyDeleteI surely didn’t know that. Learnt one thing new these days! Thanks for that. kartupoker
ReplyDeletePANEN77 merupakan konsep relevan untuk menghadirkan lingkungan digital yang berfokus pada komunitas pengguna, review, event, serta pengalaman gaming. Seiring berkembangnya iGaming modern, pengguna tidak hanya mencari informasi, tetapi juga menginginkan ruang yang aktif, mudah diikuti, dan menyediakan pembahasan yang sesuai dengan pengalaman mereka. panen77 link alternatif
ReplyDeleteThis was a very interesting article. Thanks once more I will visit again. Talent acquisition
ReplyDelete